Yes, Pine Crest School offers need-based financial aid.
Applying to Financial Aid
Financial Aid is a separate application process that should be completed in conjunction with the admission application. Financial Aid is based on the need of every individual family. The admission decision is “blind” to the Financial Aid application and therefore has no bearing on the acceptance decision.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Pine Crest School offers need-based financial aid. Pine Crest School uses a third-party service, The School and Student Services (SSS), to ensure an objective procedure to evaluate your financial aid application. Financial aid is awarded according to demonstrated financial need as determined by SSS. Each family's ability to contribute to the cost of its child's education is based upon information supplied to SSS.
Financial and Inclusion Aid Guidelines for 2019-20 School Year
- All families applying for financial aid must submit copies of their tax returns, related schedules, 4506T Form, and W-2 forms directly to SSS.
- A delay in supplying information to SSS will affect a family's consideration for funds.
- Families applying for financial aid should NOT file for extensions with the IRS.
- Starting Tuesday, October 2, families may apply online for $51.
- If you require additional assistance with bus transportation, extended day, or laptop computer, please download and submit the Non-Tuition Requests Financial Assistance Application.
The School and Student Services (SSS) Program
The School and Student Services (SSS) program is owned by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and is used by more than 2,100 independent schools to help determine a family's ability to pay tuition costs.
Click here for additional details about Pine Crest School's financial aid program.